Terms and Conditions
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Digital Service www.startuprobot.com. hereon refered to as "StartupRobot" is operated by StartupRobot Limited and our location of records is at 7th Floor, 32 1/2 Duke Street Kingston CSO Jamaica WI
The purpose of our business is to provide digital products that facilitate interactions with the bank. Digital Products are Prefilled forms and instructions for our partner services, based on information that you provide.
We will continue to monitor processes for banks, investors, and governments to create innovations for your user experience with them. That said, the service is limited by the capacity of the institution
3. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
StartupRobot operates online and is available 24 hours per day, seven days per week. The courier availability is based on their opening hours and capacity. When you are put in touch please request an estimated time of arrival from them.
Before contact you will need...
- A Printer
- A Scanner
- A pen
- A phone to call a JP and courier
When you request Company Name
- Please provide a copy of an ID witnessed by a JP. If you do not know one, let us know and we can help you with that.
- Please attach a scan of your ID in the response to the email.
- Please include a scan of a recent utility bill in your name if possible or advise us to use the address on your driver's licence. If neither is available use this voluntary declaration to fill in the information and get your JP to witness it.
- Include your a scan of your TRN card
- We will need scanned IDs of any other Directors. You don't need a J.P. need to witness these.
- What is the address of your Company if different from your home address?
- What are the top 3 names you would choose for the Company?
- Please provide the name, address, TRN and phone number for a person you trust, to cosign with you on documents as your Company Secretary.
- You can assign a director to be the secretary if there are more than one.
- The secretary does not need to have shares, or voting rights.
All payments are to be made to StartupRobot Limited
The banking information will be provided after identity of the applicant is established and sent by an estimate from StartupRobot Limited
Print and Sign
We will send you the pre-filled forms and letters and show you where to sign.
Arrangements for pickup
We will provide information about couriers so you can arrange pickup. You can choose to pay the courier through StartupRobot.
5. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Our aim is to provide the best delivery service possible. Unfortunately things do not always go to plan and factors, such as traffic conditions and weather, may occasionally prevent us from achieving our targets in this regard. We do not control the logistics of the partner courier but we will provide ratings of couriers from previous customers, so you are aware of a track record of the service
All deposits related to services are refundable until invoice is produced because the invoice will accompany the digital product, described in the estimate. The Payment to third party organizations are refundable until third party receipts are produced. The terms for refunds or cancellation with the third party will be described on their receipt, and is enforceable under that jurisduction's consumer affairs organization.
7. OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, StartupRobot provides our Service and content on an "as-is" and "as available" basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of our Service, or that it will be timely or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
8. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
No party shall be liable to the other for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in clause 11 shall excuse the Customer from any payment obligations under this Agreement.
Neither you, StartupRobot nor the Partner Courier shall be responsible to the others for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this agreement arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion.
If any provision of this agreement is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions shall not be prejudiced.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties relating to that subject matter.
12. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
13. LAW AND JURISDICTION
15. ACCESSING OUR SERVICE OR OUR SERVICES
Access to our Site and to our Service is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to our Site or our Service without notice (see below). We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Site or our Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts our Site or our Service, or our entire Site or Service to users who have registered with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your login details and any activities that occur under your account. If you have any concerns about your login details or think they have been misused, you should contact email@example.com straight away to let us know. We can deactivate your account at any time.
16. ACCEPTABLE USE
You may use our Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site or our Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards in clause 5 below. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Site or our Service or any network or equipment used in the provision of our Service.
17. INTERACTIVE FEATURES OF OUR SITE
18. CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Service (the "Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contributions as well as to its whole. Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions) and comply with applicable law in Jamaica and in any country from which they are posted. Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote sexually explicit material or promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
19. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Service;
- issuing of a warning to you;
- legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- The responses described in this clause are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
20. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner of or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site and our Service, and in the material published on it (excluding your Contributions). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
21. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our Service are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
22. OUR SITE AND OUR SERVICE CHANGE REGULARLY
We aim to update our Site and our Service regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site and our Service, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site or our Service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
23. OUR LIABILITY
We have taken every care in the preparation of our Site and our Service. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our Site or our Service. If we are informed of any inaccuracies on our Site or in our Service we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our Site, our Service, and any website linked to our Site and any materials posted on it.
24. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE AND USE OF OUR SERVICE
25. UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE AND OUR SERVICE
Any material you upload to our Service or data that we collect as set out above (section 11) will be considered confidential and proprietary, and we acknowledge and agree that we do not have the right to use, copy, distribute, sell and disclose to third parties any such material or data for any purpose other than the purpose of the service we described.
26. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
27. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
29. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.